KENYA E – VISA [B2B]
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KENYA VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Kenya Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Kenya for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Kenya is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Kenya. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Clear Coloured Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
2 . Clear photograph ( Size35 mm x 45 mm whit background matt finsh 70% face)
3. Hotel Confimration as per the travle date
4. Confirmed Return Air ticket
5. If travelling on Business visit, require Invitation letter from invitee Compnay with Compnay Registration copy
6. If Visiting Family, require Invitation letter from the family members with Identity card /Passport /Airline Card/Entry permit copy & Contact Number
7. For Transit visa, require Onward country Visa Copy.
Note :- Yelllow fever and Over Polio Vacation Card is Mandatory while traveling and processing the Kenya visa
WHICH VISA IS FOR ME?
The Normal processing time is 03-04 Kenya Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Kenya Holidays.
However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Kenya. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.