MYANMAR E – VISA [B2B]
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MYANMAR VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Myanmar Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Myanmar for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Myanmar is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Malaysia. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passangers at an additional cost.
1. Colour Photo – Specification (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm), 65% to 70% face cover with both the ears visible.
2. Clear Coloured Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
3. Hotel Confirmation Voucher (Tourists must stay in registered hotels, motels, inns, guest house and resort during your stay in Myanmar).
4. Confirm Airline Ticket
5. Invitation letter from invitee is required, if travelling on Business visit.
6. Invitee company’s registration copy
Certificate of Incoporation (For Local Company) or
Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company).
WHICH VISA IS FOR ME?
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
The Normal processing time is 03-04 Myanmar Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Myanmar Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Myanmar. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.