OMAN E – VISA [B2B]
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR OMAN VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Oman Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Oman for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Oman is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
1. Aadhar Card / Election Card
2. Hotel Confirmation
Local Host Information – Address, Contact number, Passport, Oman Visa page, ID card of the Individual where applicant will be staying in Oman.
3. Passport first and last page Copy (colour)
4. Confirmed Return Ticket
5. Blue Background Photograph
6. Covering Letter on Employer’s Letter head/on Business Letter head if self employed/if non-employed then self covering letter on blank page signed
7. Applicants’ Mobile & E-mail ID
WHICH VISA IS FOR ME?
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
1. The passenger will receive the copy of his Visa and the deposit slip. The passenger can collect his Original Pink Visa from the Airport by showing the deposit slip to the Airport authorities.
2. We re‐assure you of our services at all times, we would like to highlight the fact that approvals and rejection of Visas is a sole prerogative of the Oman Immigration and VisaLounge shall not be held liable for any kind of Rejections or delays in the approval of Visas
3. In case of visa rejection Oman Immigration charge INR 4000 as visa rejection charges.
The Normal processing time is 192 hours (6-8 Oman Working Days) except for Friday, Saturday and any Oman Holiday. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department. The deposit slip will be sent 24 – 48 hours prior to the date of departure
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Oman. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.