UAE E – VISA [B2B]
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UAE VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for UAE Visa.
2. Applicants under 21 years of age should be travelling accompanied by an immediate relative i.e. parents / siblings above 21 years of age.
3. Person wishes to travel to UAE for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in UAE is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
4. Female passengers irrespective of any age should either be accompanied by husband, adult brother, father, adult son or should be visiting an immediate relative. In either case name of the accompanying passenger / relative in UAE is required to be provided in the application indicating the relationship.
5. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to UAE. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
6. Ok to Board (OTB) is an airline requirement. Few airline charge fee for updating OTB on PNR. These charges are in addition to VISA fee. Also, please note, it takes at least 2 working days to update PNR after issuance of VISA. Currently below mentioned Airlines requires Ok to Board, more airlines could be added in future without prior notice.
1. Clear Coloured Passport Size Photograph.
2. Clear Coloured Front and Last page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
WHICH VISA IS FOR ME?
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
The Normal processing time is 72 hours (3 UAE Working Days) except for Friday, Saturday and any UAE Holiday. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the UAE Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.