VIETNAM E – VISA [B2B]
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VIETNAM VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Vietnam Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Vietnam for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Vietnam is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers travelling to Vietnam. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Clear Coloured Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
2. Hotel Confirmation Voucher
3. Confirm Airline Ticket
4. Applicant Mobile number
WHICH VISA IS FOR ME?
The Normal processing time is 02-03 Vietnam Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Vietnam Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Vietnam. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
VIETNAM VISA COST
The visa fees paid above are for obtaining the Approval letter before arriving into Vietnam. However, additional visa fees of USD 25.00 need to be paid at the Visa counter upon arriving in Vietnam.
List of Documents to be carried to obtain entry into Vietnam :-
1. Original Passport (valid at least for 6 months beyond date of arrival);
2. 01 complete written Entry Applicant Form – download link for blank form: https://vietnamvisa.govt.vn/form-on-arrival.pdf (Submit in person one completed application form enclosed with other documents at the immigration checkpoint of international airports of Vietnam where the visa is issued and stamped post landing into Vietnam).
3. 02 passport size photos – (recently clicked photos in 04 x 06 cm size, with white background, front view, bare head, without sunglasses – one on the form and the other to be submitted separately). More info about รวมเครดิตฟรี.
4. Printed Visa Approval Letter with all pages of Approval letter. (no color print required).
5. Online Fee paid through Visa Lounge is for obtaining the Approval letter required before arriving in Vietnam.
6. Travelers will need to pay visa stamping fee IN CASH at Vietnam airport either in USD or VND to get visa stamp on passport and entry in Vietnam:
01 month or 03 months Single entry: US$.25.00 per applicant.
Important Note: –
1. It is normal practice of Vietnam Immigration Department to issue one approval letter for all the travelers entering Vietnam – (Individual name Approval letters not provided by Vietnam Immigration).
2. Travelers need to submit all documents (Approval letter, entry & exit form, Passport, photos and stamping fee together at Visa Counter of Vietnam Airports).
3. With this Approval letter, travelers absolutely get visa at all International airports of Vietnam: Hanoi / Da Nang / Ho Chi Minh City / Nha Trang and Haiphong airport.
– Saturday and Sunday are considered as non-working days for Vietnam.
– We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas.